Monday, April 16, 2012

Gettin' to Bloggin'

Pin It
Hi all!

My blogging adventure has gotten off to a slow start. This year has kept me extremely busy so far and left me little free time, but I am happy to say I am able to cross off many items on my life's wish list!

Launch my event planning business A Well Dressed Party with my good friend Shonna- Check!
Become a National Court Appointed Special Advocate (CASA) Association volunteer to advocate for abused and neglected children around the Gallatin Valley- Check!
Promote and Expand my Decorable Designs: Party Invitation and Decoration Printables business - Check!
Take a college class to increase my knowledge and become a better Teacher and Director at ABC KidZ- Check!


With my college class and other trainings coming to a close, I feel my life falling back into a manageable routine~with a huge sigh of relief :-)  I now have time to further promote my 2 new businesses: A Well Dressed Party & Decorable Designs, as well as spend some much needed quality time with my wonderful husband, friends and family! 


This also means more time for my blog! Make sure to check back regularly for updates on my new projects, tips and pics of wedding trends, seasonal party planning ideas & more!


To start off the week I leave you with an inspirational quote that has summed up my year so far: 

 “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.” 
~Henry David Thoreau



No comments:

Post a Comment