Monday, December 2, 2013

Back at it, with lots to share!

Pin It
This year has been an amazingly wonderful and busy one for me! I have not had much free time between my full time job as a director and teacher at a wonderful preschool, being a mother to a growing and always busy baby girl, launching and promoting my Decorable Designs nursery art line, and completing several (very fun) DIY projects for E's nursery and playroom. There have been so many exciting things I have stumbled across throughout the year, and I am so excited to share them with everyone!

First, I will start with the biggest and most amazing change in my family's life: our sweet baby girl! She brings our lives so much fulfillment, and is the reason & inspiration for so many of the fun things I will share with you.

Meet our precious and very silly miss E!



E is the reason for Decorable Designs' new line of nursery art prints.  I had so much fun designing the prints in her room, I just ran with it. My nursery art prints are now some of my favorite items in my shop!  I will share more about my prints soon, but (since I know you are just so antsy to see them) you can view a sneak peek of my prints here:

https://www.etsy.com/shop/DecorableDesigns?section_id=13454729

No comments:

Post a Comment