Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Blue vs Pink: Our Gender Reveal

Pin It
https://www.etsy.com/listing/109853546/gender-reveal-party-invitation-and
From the moment we found out we were expecting, I began counting down the days until we could find out whether we were going to have a bouncing boy or a giggling girl.  I absolutely LOVED the idea of a gender reveal party and sharing such a special moment with our closest family and friends.

Well... after months of waiting, and perusing Pinterest frequently for party ideas, the time came to find out!  I had such a blast getting everything ready for the party.  We decided to go with the classic blue or pink theme for the party, and kicked off this theme with the invitations:

Gender Reveal Invite by Decorable Designs
and kept it going with all of the decorations:

 



even outside:



Don't forget the food!





The votes were in and almost everyone (including myself) was positive it was going to be a boy!
Team Blue vs Team Pink!

You can find the invitation, decorations and games in my Esty shop HERE!





Finally the time had come, and 
IT'S A......

 

GIRL!!!





Not only was I so excited to find out we were going to have a beautiful baby girl,  but this also meant I could begin the planning (and lots of list making): name choices, nursery colors/theme, clothes and so much more!  




What's the cutest gender reveal party idea you have seen? Did you have one? or Would you? I’d love to hear…

No comments:

Post a Comment